Two children injured by dangerous Purim toys

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 4, 2007 01:44

An 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl were injured on Saturday night by dangerous Purim toys. The boy, a resident of the South, suffered second-degree burns on his thigh after a cap gun exploded in his pocket. He was taken to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba. The girl was injured when a firework set fire to her clothes in the Gadish neighborhood, burning her severely all over her body. She was evacuated to Haemek Hospital in Afula.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN