Two lightly hurt in Ramat Gan laundromat fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 5, 2007 07:51

Two people were lightly to moderately hurt in a fire that broke out overnight Monday as a result of an electrical short at a Ramat Gan laundromat. The two suffered from smoke inhalation and were taken to Petah Tikva's Beilinson Hospital for treatment. Tenants living on top of the laundromat were evacuated by a firefighting squad, which succeeded in putting out the blaze.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Cookie Settings