A 25-year-old woman died, along with five cats, in a fire in her apartment in Beer Sheva Tuesday morning.
The woman had apparently placed the cats in a carton box in front of an electric heater in order to warm them, but fell asleep on her couch.
Firemen who arrived at the scene found the apartment door locked, and the woman's body on the kitchen floor. They pronounced her death at the scene.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>