(photo credit: Courtesy)
1. In 2006, filmmaker Richard Linklater was working on Last Flag Flying, a sequel that reunites the characters of Billy “Badass” Buddusky, Mule and Meadows from which 1973 buddy comedy- drama?
2. Called the “impossible staircase,” which object features a staircase with four 90-degree turns forming a continuous loop and was also incorporated in the 2010 hit Inception?
3. In 1998, which popular author was about to purchase the Minnesota Vikings football team but had to abandon the deal because of his divorce settlement?
4. As of January 2010, Amazon.com is America’s largest online retailer.
Which company that deals with office supplies is the runner-up?
5. Which singer nicknamed “Mama Africa” popularized African music in the
US in the 1960s and is best known for her song “Pata Pata”?
6. Which film set in the world of “Fantasia” was the most expensive film
produced outside of the USA or the USSR at the time of its 1984
7. What concept of Hinduism is the equivalent of Buddhism’s Nirvana?
Click here to see the answers