Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said on Saturday that Egypt had presented a new solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict during US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's recent visit.
While Mubarak would not release details of the initiative, he said it had been formulated with a number of other Arab countries and submitted to US President George W. Bush, Israel Radio reported.
According to Mubarak, an Egyptian delegation plans to travel to Washington in February to discuss the plan.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>