Saudis: Car used in deadly attack last month found

By
March 12, 2007 12:15

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

Police have found the car used by the gunmen who killed four French nationals late last month, the Saudi Interior Ministry said Monday. The official Saudi Press Agency quoted an unnamed Interior Ministry spokesman as saying the car used in the attack of Feb. 26 had been found. The spokesman did not say where it had been found or give other details. In the attack, two gunmen killed four French citizens - three men and one teenage boy - who were part of a group that had stopped on the roadside on the way to Medina. The authorities have not said whether the attack was a case of terrorism.

Related Content

July 19, 2018
Sources close to Netanyahu: Trump knew the Iran nuclear deal was bad

By HERB KEINON, MICHAEL WILNER