Tutu: Israelis, Palestinians should be prosecuted

By
June 13, 2007 11:22

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

Archbishop Desmond Tutu said Wednesday that Israeli and Palestinian authorities should prosecute people on both sides who attacked civilians in the Gaza town of Beit Hanoun and in nearby parts of Israel late last year. "Regardless of whether the casualties at Beit Hanoun were caused by a mistake, recklessness, criminal negligence or were willful, those responsible must be held accountable," Tutu told the UN rights body that assigned him to investigate the November 2006 Israeli-Palestinian fighting.

Related Content

August 17, 2018
German Jewish council urges end of Iran-Germany trade

By BENJAMIN WEINTHAL