BREAKING NEWS

3-year-old boy chokes to death at home near Karmiel

A 3-year-old boy choked to death Sunday while he was eating dinner at his home in the village of Wadi Salame, east of Karmiel.
The family brought the boy to a local clinic where medics tried to resuscitate the boy but they were forced to pronounce his death soon after he arrived.
The incident occurred after the boy ate an omelet during a family meal.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >