BREAKING NEWS

Libya says no bombardments since ceasefire

TRIPOLI - Libyan government forces have conducted no military operations since announcing a ceasefire earlier on Friday, a senior foreign ministry official said.
"We have had no bombardment of any kind since the ceasefire was declared," Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled Kaim told reporters when asked about reports of continued government operations in Misrata and other parts of the country.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy