BREAKING NEWS

No court date is set in ongoing Mubarak investigation

CAIRO - Egypt's ousted President Hosni Mubarak and his sons are still under investigation and no date has been set for a court appearance for questioning, a legal source said on Thursday. Egyptian State television had said on Wednesday that the former president and his two sons, Alaa and Gamal, had been summoned to appear before a Cairo court on Tuesday, April 19 for questioning.
"They haven't been referred to court yet because investigations are still ongoing," the source told Reuters, adding that the prosecutor has established technical committees to investigate documents and papers presented regarding their assets. He said no date had been set for any appearance.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use