BREAKING NEWS

One dead in latest Italy quake, media says

MILAN - At least one person was killed by a 5.8 magnitude quake that shook northern Italy on Tuesday, Italian media and local officials said.
Local media also said some people had been injured in the quake, the second to hit Northern Italy in just over a week.
"There are victims ... The situation is very serious, some people are stuck under the rubble," Alberto Silvestri, the mayor of the San Felice sul Panaro told Italian television channel SkyTG24.
Read full story here.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >