BREAKING NEWS

One-year-old baby chokes to death on a balloon in the Golan

A one year old baby choked to death on a balloon on Wednesday. 
Emergency services were called to a restaurant in the Golan where they found the baby who was not breathing and had no heart beat. During efforts to resuscitate him a balloon was removed from his windpipe. 
The baby was taken to Ziv Hospital in Tsfat where doctors ascertained that he was dead.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >