BREAKING NEWS

Ramat Gan apartment catches fire; 1 killed, 2 injured

A 20-year-old girl was killed Saturday after being caught in an apartment fire in Ramat Gan.
Two others were injured in the incident. The have been evacuated to the Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv for medical treatment.The fire was started after an oven was left unattended for an extended period of time. Firefighters extinguished the blaze.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >