BREAKING NEWS

Severe damage caused by fire in Galilee village home

A fire erupted overnight Monday at a house in the village of Jadeidi-Makr, in the Western Galilee.
Two firefighting units were called to the scene to combat the flames and prevent its spread to neighboring houses.
One of the residents of the house was treated for smoke inhalation. Meanwhile, severe damage was caused to the house as an entire bedroom burned to the ground.
Police were investigating the incident.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >