BREAKING NEWS

Teen dies in northern school after apparently sniffing glue

A 14-year-old boy was found dead at a boarding school in the northern town of Kiryat Tivon on Wednesday after apparently sniffing glue.
MDA medics pronounced him dead at the scene, where they also found the lid to the glue, the fumes of which he and his friends appeared to have inhaled.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >