Two Israeli brothers die from electric shock at Turkey hotel

Two Israeli brothers were electrocuted during a family holiday in Turkey on Wednesday, according to local reports. The brothers, aged 14 and 18, were at a party at their Anatolia hotel when a foam machine short circuited, producing the electric shock that killed them, as well as another man. The Foreign Ministry announced that the matter was under investigation, and that the victim's family members were present in the area. The Israeli ambassador in Ankara was expected to arrive to the area in order to look into the tragedy and organize transfer of the bodies to Israel.