Fire in Ramat Gan apartment apparently the result of Hanukka candles
By JPOST.COM STAFF
DECEMBER 9, 2007 19:43
A fire that broke out Sunday evening in a Ramat Gan apartment was apparently the result of Hanukkah candles that had been lit and left to burn.
No one was injured in the blaze. Firefighters were scrambled to the scene.
The Jerusalem Post Customer Service Center can be contacted with any questions or requests:
Telephone: *2421 * Extension 4 Jerusalem Post or 03-7619056
The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 07:00 AM and 14:00 PM and Fridays only handles distribution requests between 7:00 AM and 12:30 PM
For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 14PM Israel time Toll
Free number 1-800-448-9291