Ma'ale Efraim teen dies after apparently sniffing glue

A 16-year-old boy died Monday evening after apparently sniffing glue in Ma'ale Efraim, in the Jordan Valley. Police said that from their initial inquiry, it appeared the teen had been hanging around with a few friends in a building under construction. After sniffing the dangerous substance, police said, the teen went out and was found by one of his friends a few minutes later lying on the ground unconscious, apparently after falling and banging his head. MDA teams attempted to resuscitate the teen for 45 minutes, though he eventually succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.