Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz told the cabinet Sunday that the recent terror attack in Tel Aviv as well as the number of thwarted attacks indicate Israel is currently in the midst of a "growing terror wave." He said there were currently some 70 warnings of terrorist attacks, of which 15 were "localized alerts," a significant increase from February. At the same time, Mofaz said that the security forces have had a number of successes, and that since the beginning of the year have thwarted 10 suicide attacks, and have arrest more than 160 terrorist suspects. Mofaz said that while last week there was a significant decrease in the number of Kassam attacks from Gaza (16, compared to 33 the week before), on Friday the Palestinians tried to launch a Grad-type Katyusha missile toward Israel. Mofaz said that Israel sees the Hamas-led Palestinian Authority as responsible for the terrorist attacks and the overall deterioration in the security situation. Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni also briefed the cabinet and said that the international community remained committed to the three conditions it has set for granting the Hamas-led PA legitimacy: renouncing terrorism, recognizing Israel, and accepting previous agreements. She said that the Hamas cabinet decision to create a new security force and appoint wanted terrorist Jamal Abu Samhadanah as its head has further eroded the PA's position in the international community. PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas has since rescinded this decision, saying that the establishment of a new security force was "illegal and unconstitutional."