Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz said Monday that he sought to bring personal charges against Israel Railways officials who did not do enough to prevent last month's deadly train collision at Beit Yehoshua, which killed five people. "There were years of safety neglect of all kinds," said Mofaz. "I declare decisively that there were faults of every nature in erecting barriers at crossings," he added. Mofaz made the comments following the final report of the investigative committee probing the accident, which was published on Monday afternoon. The report outlined a long list of operational and safety failures of Israel Railways.