A Palestinian girl was being treated at a local hospital after she was hit with a cement block as the car she was traveling in passed near the Yitzhar settlement in the West Bank. An army spokesman, Micky Galin, said that Israel agreed Friday to admit the six-year-old girl after Palestinian doctors reported that she could lose her eyesight. Galin said the car was hit earlier in the day by the block as it passed near Yitzhar. Army Radio reported that eyewitnesses said they had seen a car with Israeli license plates fleeing the scene. Settlers from Yitzhar have been suspected of violence against Palestinians in the past. In the past few weeks, the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) has been looking into Palestinian claims that settlers from Yitzhar and Har Bracha in the West Bank fired two rockets into fields near Nablus. Some three weeks ago, police arrested a settler from Yitzhar for allegedly participating in a failed rocket attack against the Palestinian village of Burin in June. Settlers from Yitzhar and Har Bracha rejected the claim that members of their community were firing homemade rockets at the Palestinians. Yaakov Katz contributed to this report.