Residents feared trapped in Ashkelon blaze

A fire was blazing Wednesday evening in a four-storie apparent building on Ahskelon's Milrod Street. According to reports, smoke had engulfed the building and its residents were having difficulty in escaping from their apartments. Three firefighting crews were fighting to put out the fire. Five individuals, including one baby, had been evacuated from the building and were being treated for smoke inhalation. According to the reports, firemen were still working to extract additional individuals they believed to still be stranded inside.