By JPOST.COM STAFF
A 60 year old Haifa resident was seriously injured after she mistakenly drank scale-removing material and suffered burns to interior organs; she was taken to hospital.
The woman, a Russian new immigrant, does not speak or read Hebrew and she was looking for a painkiller when she mistakenly drank the contents of the anti-scaling agent.
var cont = `Stay Informed
As the war against Hamas unfolds, our unwavering newsroom remains committed to covering Israel's most profound crisis.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real-time news and in-depth analysis from our top reporters.