The family of a contractor kidnapped in Iraq said Sunday that US officials have notified them they have found a body that could be his. The family of Jonathon Cote said on the Web site Free Cote that an unidentified sixth body has been recovered near Basra, in southern Iraq. Cote was one of six Western contractors kidnapped in two separate incidents. The Getzville, New York, resident was working in Kuwait for Crescent Security Group when he and four colleagues were abducted in November 2006. Their disappearance received new attention last month when the severed fingers of several men were sent to the US military in Iraq, followed by the discovery of two bodies. Cote's family declined to comment until the body is identified. A message left with the FBI on Sunday evening was not immediately returned.