Rahat: 15-month-old toddler dies after apparently drinking bleach Staff
15-month-old baby dies a
A 15-month-old toddler died in Rahat, a Beduin town in the South, after apparently drinking bleach on Wednesday. A Magen David Adom ambulance took the toddler in serious condition to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba. He was driven to the hospital anesthetized and connected to a ventilator, but was pronounced dead shortly after arriving.
print gohome Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy