print
gohome
14-year-old loses hand in accidental explosion
JPost.com Staff
03/19/2007
The hand of a 14-year-old from the village of Kara was completely amputated, reportedly from an explosion, overnight Sunday. The boy lost a great deal of blood and suffered from shock. An MDA team was called to the scene, and he was evacuated to Hillel Yaffe Hospital in Hadera. The circumstances leading to the event remained unknown.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy