print
gohome
Strike threat at Arkia Air
MATTHEW KRIEGER
08/09/2007
The Histadrut Labor Federation on Wednesday threatened to call a strike among Arkia Airlines workers, the first since 1980, who are unhappy with the treatment they have been receiving since the airline was sold to the Nakash family in 2005.
The Histadrut Labor Federation on Wednesday threatened to call a strike among Arkia Airlines workers, the first since 1980, who are unhappy with the treatment they have been receiving since the airline was sold to the Nakash family in 2005. The airline's 615 workers claim that from the time the airline was sold to the family, the owners have done their utmost to damage and penalize the workers. The Nakash family owns 70% of the airline and the workers collectively own the remaining 30%.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy