Catalan Police: No evidence that there will be another attack

By REUTERS
August 18, 2017 00:28

Over 100 people had been injured when the van mowed down pedestrians in Barcelona's city center Thursday.




Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit:JPOST STAFF)

Catalan police do not have evidence that another attack in Barcelona is imminent, a police official said Thursday.

The death toll from the van attack in Barcelona on Thursday could rise above the 13 so far confirmed, a Catalan government official said.

Joaquim Forn, from the Catalan government's interior ministry, told a news conference that over 100 people had been injured when the van mowed down pedestrians in Barcelona's city center.


Related Content
Breaking news
November 18, 2017
Terror victim remains in serious condition

By TOVAH LAZAROFF

Israel Weather
  • 13 - 29
    Beer Sheva
    18 - 25
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 16 - 25
    Jerusalem
    19 - 27
    Haifa
  • 15 - 28
    Elat
    19 - 32
    Tiberias