Four more Italians confirmed dead in Bastille Day attack

By REUTERS
July 19, 2016 09:54

ROME - Four more Italians had been identified among the 84 people killed in last week's truck attack in the French Riviera resort of Nice, Italy's foreign ministry said on Tuesday.

Carla Gaveglio, Maria Grazia Ascoli, Gianna Muset and Angelo D'Agostino all died, the ministry said, without giving further information on the victims.

A fifth Italian man, Mario Casati, was identified on Monday.




Related Content

Breaking news
April 21, 2018
Rouhani: Iran has 'expected and unexpected' reactions if U.S. leaves nuclear deal

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 14 - 25
    Beer Sheva
    16 - 22
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 12 - 21
    Jerusalem
    15 - 21
    Haifa
  • 19 - 36
    Elat
    17 - 28
    Tiberias