Three infant girls die of smoke inhalation in Rahat fire

By YASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA
January 2, 2016 22:57

Three infant girls died of smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in their home in the Negev town of Rahat late Saturday, authorities said.


Related Content

Breaking news
February 24, 2018
Polish Justice Minister: Poland to freeze 'Polish death camps' law

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Israel Weather
  • 9 - 21
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 19
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 9 - 15
    Jerusalem
    11 - 17
    Haifa
  • 14 - 26
    Elat
    11 - 21
    Tiberias