Toddler who ingested liquid nicotine passes away

By JPOST.COM STAFF
May 29, 2013 02:52




A two-year-old girl who ingested liquid nicotine from an electronic cigarette passed away on Tuesday evening in Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem's Ein Karem, Army Radio reported.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the girl’s parents were questioned to determine whether the cigarette came from them or a different source.


Related Content
Breaking news
December 15, 2017
Japan adopts additional sanctions against North Korea

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 10 - 19
    Beer Sheva
    13 - 20
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 9 - 15
    Jerusalem
    11 - 18
    Haifa
  • 13 - 23
    Elat
    12 - 20
    Tiberias