Turkey detains seven over bus bomb attack

By REUTERS
December 17, 2016 15:05

ANKARA - Turkish authorities have so far detained seven people and are searching for another five in relation to the car bomb attack on a bus that killed 13 soldiers in the central city of Kayseri on Thursday, Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu said.

Speaking at a joint news conference with the health minister, Soylu confirmed that the number of wounded had risen to 56.

Health minister Recep Akdag told the news conference that a large number of the wounded were lightly injured.


Related Content

Breaking news
February 24, 2018
Turkey: U.S. decision to open embassy in Jerusalem damaging peace

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 9 - 21
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 19
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 9 - 15
    Jerusalem
    11 - 17
    Haifa
  • 14 - 26
    Elat
    11 - 21
    Tiberias