UK police arrest 15th person in connection with Manchester attack

By REUTERS
May 28, 2017 23:46
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

British police arrested a 19-year-old man on Sunday, the 15th person to be taken into custody in connection with the Manchester suicide bombing that killed 22 people.

The arrest was made during a raid in the Gorton area of Manchester on "suspicion of offenses contrary to the terrorism act", the Greater Manchester police said in a statement on Twitter.

Police said earlier on Sunday they were also searching an address in Rusholme area.

Thirteen men are now in custody after a man and a woman were released without charge.


Related Content

Breaking news
February 21, 2018
U.S. Secret Service responds to suspicious vehicle near White House

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 11 - 21
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 20
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 9 - 17
    Jerusalem
    12 - 17
    Haifa
  • 14 - 25
    Elat
    11 - 22
    Tiberias