Our aim is to provide the worldwide readership of with a
platform for lively but good-tempered debate. We do not tolerate abusive language, and such talkbacks
will be rejected.
- Priority is given to talkbacks that are brief and topical
- reserves the right to limit the number of comments published
- Use of capital lettering in headlines and comment text will usually result in rejection by our moderating team
- Comments posted by registered users will be posted automatically, as long as they do not contain racist or libelous content or incitement to violence
- Guest comments are posted only after approval by our moderating team
- Talkbacks may be edited and shortened
To report service abuse, simply flag the comment in question.