Abbas condemns 'new massacre committed by the Israeli government in Shejaia'

ByREUTERS
July 20, 2014 12:31




Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas condemned the IDF's intensified shelling of the Shejaia area of northeast Gaza as a massacre on Sunday.

After Gaza medical officials said that at least 40 people had been killed and hundreds injured, Abbas condemned "the new massacre committed by the Israeli government in Shejaia."

Related Content
Breaking news
August 22, 2017
Japan's new foreign minister says it is time to exert pressure on North Korea

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 22 - 34
    Beer Sheva
    24 - 30
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 20 - 28
    Jerusalem
    23 - 29
    Haifa
  • 28 - 39
    Elat
    24 - 37
    Tiberias