Barak: Hezbollah behind Burgas terror attack
ByJPOST.COM STAFF
19 July 2012 09:53

Hezbollah is responsible for the terror attack in Burgas under the auspices of Iran,  Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Thursday.

The attack targeting Israelis killed at least seven people in the city of Burgas, soon after a charter plane, Air Bulgaria flight 392 arrived from Ben-Gurion Airport.



Barak told Israel Radio that Israel would do everything in its power to to find the perpetrators, and bring them to justice.

In response to Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's statement that Mossad did not warn Bulgaria of an expected attack, Barak said that Israeli intelligence services transfer all information of this nature that it receives. However, he said he did not think that intelligence services had accurate information such as the information it obtained in order to thwart the terror attacks in Cyprus and Thailand earlier in the year.   

Share this article via
from around the web
Related Content
Woman weeping.
01 March 2014
New Worlds: Tell the whole truth

By JUDY SIEGEL-ITZKOVICH

Top Stories
Israel Weather
  • 6 - 20
    Beer Sheva
    9 - 20
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 6 - 14
    Jerusalem
    7 - 17
    Haifa
  • 12 - 23
    Elat
    10 - 19
    Tiberias