Infant dies in apartment fire in Lod
ByJPOST.COM STAFF
14 December 2013 07:50

A baby was killed in a fire in an apartment in Lod overnight Friday, Channel 2 reported.

Police were investigating the incident and reminded citizens to be mindful of candles and electronics, especially space heaters, that are fire hazards.

Share this article via
from around the web
Related Content
Woman weeping.
01 March 2014
New Worlds: Tell the whole truth

By JUDY SIEGEL-ITZKOVICH

Top Stories
Israel Weather
  • 10 - 19
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 10 - 16
    Jerusalem
    12 - 17
    Haifa
  • 13 - 24
    Elat
    12 - 21
    Tiberias