An exploded gas container in an apartment in Jerusalem that killed three and injured eleven early morning on Monday may have been caused by negligence.
Following the blast, police investigators detained a gas technician who worked at the building the day before. Police said that the technician arrived at the building in the evening on Sunday after the residents called him to check what they thought was a gas leak.
Police said that their preliminary investigation revealed that the technician only performed a temporary fix of the problem.
Relevant to your professional network? Please share on Linkedin
Think others should know about this? Please share