Police say no evidence confirming child abducted in Holon, scale back search

By
February 9, 2014 14:38




Police said Sunday that they have found no evidence confirming a report that a girl was kidnapped in Holon earlier in the day.

Acting on an eyewitness account from a 12-year-old girl who told officers she saw a young girl being forced into the trunk of a vehicle, police had been scouring the area.

Given a lack of evidence that a child was actually abducted, police were scaling back the search.

Related Content
Breaking news
August 21, 2017
Oil tanker hit by US warship laden with fuel oil; no spill

By REUTERS