JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. A suicide bomber blew himself up at Brussels airport on Tuesday killing at least 14 people and a further blast tore through a rush-hour metro train in the capital shortly afterwards, claiming 20 lives.
Read more: Brussels attack: At least 34 dead in suicide blasts at airport, metro explosion
2. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed AIPAC's annual policy conference on Tuesday, sending his condolences to the families of those killed earlier in the day in a string of terror attacks in Brussels, Belgium.
Read more: Netanyahu to AIPAC: Brussels attack and terror in Israel part of same assault
3. The arrival of a group of Yemenite Jewish immigrants Monday morning aroused widespread criticism from Yemenite citizens on social media networks, claiming that the move was a result of a secret understanding between Israel and pro-Iran Houthi militias.
Read more: 'Israeli-Houthi secret deal' to airlift Yemenite Jews arouses furor in Yemen
4. Israeli universities ranked seven times in the top 100 of the 2016 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Read more: Israeli universities take seven of top 100 global rankings
5. ISIS adherents on social media celebrated the deadly terror attacks that took place in Brussels Tuesday morning, although the group has not officially claimed responsibility for the attacks.
Read more: ISIS supporters on social media celebrate lethal Brussels bombings