As Iran-US negotiation window closes, countries race to reload, prepare for further war - analysis
Depleted interceptor stocks and Iran’s recovering weapons capacity are reshaping the military balance across the region.
Depleted interceptor stocks and Iran’s recovering weapons capacity are reshaping the military balance across the region.
The demonstration came after Israel rejected the Board of Peace's 15-point proposal for Gaza, reiterating that Hamas must first be disarmed.
Houthi military spokesman Yahya Saree claimed the group targeted a Saudi military ship and four escorts with missiles in the Red Sea.
Later on Monday, Trump told reporters that Iran won't make the deal he thinks is needed, and that Washington will not extend the MoU.
On Monday afternoon, Saudi news channel Al Arabiya reported that the US and Iran have agreed to extend a 60-day ceasefire.
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said the two had violated the Vienna Convention, which defines the rules and privileges of diplomatic missions.
The statement added that the attacks were launched from Iranian territory and that no human casualties had been reported.
Criticizing Hegseth and US President Donald Trump for dismissing the reports, the senators argued that the situation on Lincoln was "preventable" and similar to issues USS Gerald R. Ford faced.
According to the WSJ, Arab intelligence officials picked up evidence of Iranian leaders planning potential attacks on enemy territory, broadening the scope of the war and raising the cost for the US.
Iran targets Kurdistan prime minister with drones • Houthis launch attack at Bab al-Mandeb • Iraqi PM pledges to monopolize arms
Some ships may pass through undetected with transponders off, but the figures are far from the more than 130 ships a day that traversed the Strait of Hormuz before the war.