print
gohome
Toddler who ingested liquid nicotine passes away
By DANIEL K. EISENBUD AND JPOST.COM STAFF
05/29/2013
A two-year-old girl who ingested liquid nicotine from an electronic cigarette passed away on Tuesday evening in Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem's Ein Karem, Army Radio reported.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the girl’s parents were questioned to determine whether the cigarette came from them or a different source.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy