US intel official: No proof Libya attack tied to film

By JPOST.COM STAFF
September 23, 2012 23:57




The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee told CNN on Sunday that there is no proof that the attack on the US consulate in Libya earlier in the month was connected to protests over anti-Islam movie "Innocence of Muslims."

"I have seen no information that shows that there was a protest going on as you have seen around any other embassy at the time. It was clearly designed to be an attack," Rep. Mike Rogers said.


Related Content
Breaking news
December 18, 2017
Source: Four dead in ambush of World Food Program convoy in Nigeria

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 13 - 26
    Beer Sheva
    14 - 24
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 12 - 21
    Jerusalem
    16 - 24
    Haifa
  • 15 - 27
    Elat
    16 - 25
    Tiberias