The prisoners to be freed in the third official Palestinian prisoner release are as follows:
1. Alafandi Mahmad Yusef Adnan arrested on May 13, 1992 for the stabbing and attempted murder of Dan Rotkowitz and Yaniv Shaham.
2. Shahada Farid Shahada Ahmad arrested on February 16, 1985 for the murder of Yosef Farhan, a Jaffa man suspected of being a collaborator. He was scheduled to be released in February 2030.
3. Yakoub Muhammad Ouda Ramadan was arrested on April 1, 1993 for the murder of Sara Sharon, 38. A mother of seven, Sharon was picked up by Ramadan and co-conspirator Afana Mustafa Ahmad Muhammad in the Holon Industrial District on January 20, 1993. Sharon was stabbed repeatedly and next to her body the men left a note vowing further attacks until Palestinian refugees are allowed to return to Israel.
4. Afana Mustafa Ahmad Muhammad – see above.
5. Abu al Rub Mustafa Mahmoud Faisal was arrested on September 25, 1991 for shooting and murdering soldier Yoram Cohen. In addition, he murdered five Palestinian civilian who was suspected of collaborating with the authorities.
6. Kamil Awad Ali Ahmad was arrested on September 29, 1993 and convicted of murder for the killing of a total of 16 people, including soldier Yoram Cohen and 15 Arabs suspected of collaborating with Israel.
7. Damara Ibrahim Mustafa Bilal was arrested on June 6, 1989 for the murder of Frederick Rosenfeld, 48, a New York native. Rosenfeld was stabbed with his own knife by a group of shepherds while hiking near the Ariel settlement.
8. Abu Mohsin Khaled Ibrahim Jamal was arrested for October 4, 1991 for the murder of gardener Shlomo Yehiya, 76, the father of six was stabbed to death during the Sukkot holiday, according to Almagor Terror Victims Association.
9. Tamimi Rushdi Muhammad Sa’id was arrested on November 9, 1993 for the murder of Haim Mizrahi, 30, who was killed while buying eggs outside the Beit El settlement. He left behind a pregnant wife, according to the Almagor Terror Victims Association.
10. Silawi Khaled Kamel Osama was arrested on February 16, 1993 for participating in the violent interrogation of local residents suspected of collaborating with authorities. He committed three murders, was involved in murdering another victim and injuring his wife, and fired at security forces on a number of occasions.
11. Sawafta Sudqi Abdel Razeq Mouhlas was arrested on March 9, 1991 for the murder of a Jewish acquaintance, who he and an accomplice stabbed to death. They later robbed their victim and left a note saying the killing was for nationalist reasons.
12. Barham Fawzi Mustafa Nasser was arrested on December 20, 1993 after he stabbed his employer, father of nine Morris Edri, to death.
13. Al Shalabi Yusef Ahmad Nawaman was arrested on May 13, 1992 for plotted, initiating, organizing, and carrying out the murder of three Arab men.
14. Jaradat Mahmad Anis Ayman was arrested on March 24, 1993 for the murder of two people in order to steal their weapons, as well as two civilians he abducted, interrogated, and murdered, on suspicion of collaborating with Israeli authorities. He also murdered a person he suspected of being a collaborator, attempted to murder an additional person, and killed a person whom he had abducted with the goal of interrogating him. He abducted, interrogated, and attacked 13 people whom he suspected of being collaborators, on a number of occasions shot at security forces and threw rocks at them, as well as shot at civilians.
15. Shouamra Yunis Mahmad Naim arrested in 1995 for the murder of Yosi Hayun.
16. Mahmoud Mahmad Suleiman arrested in 1994 for the murder of Shai Shoker.
17. Abu Jamal Ahmed Ibrahim Jamal arrested in 1994 for attempted murder.
18. Abu Ali Faiz Mahmoud Ibrahim arrested in 1994 for the murder of Ronnie Levy, who was found stabbed to death in his taxi cab in 1990.
19. Barbach Judat Rami arrested October 7, 1994 for stabbing and strangling to death 28-year-old Yosef Zandani inside his Bnei Ayish apartment.
20. Khalef Juma’a Mustafa Ahmad arrested November 23, 1992 for stabbing a civilian in the back and setting vehicles and buildings on fire on a number of occasions.
21. Abu Hasin Ahmad Yusef Bilal arrested arrested December 20, 1988. While serving his sentence for blocking roads and setting a vehicle on fire, murdered a prisoner whom he suspected of collaborating with authorities.
22. Abu Hadir Muhammad Yassin Yassin arrested January 1, 1988 after he stabbed two Palestinian civilians. He also acquired a weapon and plotted to carry out a murder and trained the members of his cell to use the firearm. He also attempted to murder another civilian and was in possession of four hand grenades, and was implicated in the murder of Israeli Yigal Shaham.
23. Da’agna Nufal Mahmad Mahmoud arrested March 16, 1993 for initiating, plotting, and encouraging his accomplices to carry out the murder of an Israeli civilian. His accomplices later killed Sara Sharon, 38, of Rishon Lezion.
24. Salah Khalil Ahmad Ibrahim was arrested on July 9, 1992 for stabbing a Jewish civilian to death in the Valley of the Cross in Jerusalem. He also stabbed and choked to death a Jewish civilian in a home invasion and along with an accomplice, stabbed to death an Arab man he suspected of being a collaborator. Israeli authorities also convicted him of attempting two more house invasion murders.
25. Muammar Ata Mahmoud Mahmoud arrested February 24, 1992 used a knife to stab to death a Jewish civilian in the Valley of the Cross in Jerusalem. In addition, convicted of manslaughter in the death of a Palestinian civilian who threatened to turn over his accomplice to Israeli authorities. Also attempted kill two Jewish civilians in their homes.
26. Taqtuq Lutfi Halma Ibrahim was arrested on March 3, 1989 for taking part in the killing of IDF soldier, Binyamin Meisner, in Nablus. Was convicted of luring Meisner into an alleyway where accomplices waited for him and stoned him to death with rocks.