print gohome
jpost
 
Death toll from clashes in Libya's Benghazi 43, more than 100 wounded
By REUTERS
17/05/2014
 
The death toll from clashes in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi has risen to 43 from 19 and more than 100 people had been wounded, a Health Ministry official said on Saturday.

Fighting broke out on Friday between irregular military forces and Islamist militants. The situation was quiet on Saturday, residents said.
print gohome
print
All rights reserved © 1995 - 2012 The Jerusalem Post.