JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is not only concerned, he is worried and angry, which has led him to go on the offensive.
Read more: Analysis: With his back against the wall, Netanyahu goes on the offensive
2. Two Islamic State 'soldiers' carried out the Normandy church attack in France, the group's Amaq news agency said in a statement on Tuesday.
Read more: Priest killed in France church attack claimed by Islamic State
3. The Palestinians have called on the Arab League to help them prepare a legal file against the British government for issuing the Balfour Declaration almost 100 years ago.
Read more: Palestinians seeking to sue Britain over 1917 Balfour Declaration
4. Efforts to further the Palestinian cause were objectively defeated by surrogates of Hillary Clinton in Democratic Party Platform negotiations, Cornel West, a platform committee member, told The Jerusalem Post on Monday.
Read more: Cornel West to 'Post': The Palestinians 'will be free'
5. Former ambassador to the US MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) turned down an offer to meet with Republican candidate for US president Donald Trump to discuss Israel, Oren said Monday.
Read more: Exclusive: Oren turns down offer to advise Trump on Israel