A Mother's Decision....

Breaking news (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
Breaking news
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

Where will her cub be the ''safest'' ?

Where will she be ABLE to protect him most effectively ?
Is this ''grim reaper''
 a HURRICANE ?
a TROPICAL STORM ? 
or simply an enormous GUST of WIND and RAIN ?
Should they EVACUATE ?
And if so....
to WHERE ??
Will the TRAFFICKED ROADS be accessable
 or just plain IMPOSSIBLE ?
And....
What if they got STUCK on the road DURING the storm ???
Wouldn''t THAT be the worst case scenario ???!!
Is that really even an option ?
Winds of 125 mph....
Hurricane-proof windows...
Enough WATER to feed a family for a WEEK ???
WHAT ?!
It''s really pretty impossible for one to process
SO MUCH contradictory information at once...
HOWEVER....
DECISIONS must be made !
Where and how will it all settle by tomorrow ?
Katrina....Irene...AUGUST 28th....
Same date .....
She needs to contemplate....to PRAY.....to DECIDE....
The clock is ticking.....