(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
BEIRUT - The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said on Tuesday 38 Islamic State fighters had been confirmed killed in a U.S.-backed offensive against the jihadists' final enclave in eastern Syria, after the area was pounded by ferocious bombardment overnight.
Three SDF fighters had been killed and 10 wounded, Mustafa Bali, head of the SDF media office, said in a post on Twitter.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>