At least 35 Yemen soldiers slain in clash with militants

By REUTERS
March 4, 2012 17:12

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

ADEN - At least 35 Yemeni soldiers were killed in the south of the country on Sunday in clashes with militants linked to al-Qaida, medics said.

Medics at a military hospital in the southern port city of Aden said dozens were also wounded and the number of casualties was likely to rise as a result of the fighting.

Clashes broke out after twin suicide bombings targeting military posts in Zinjibar earlier on Sunday.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
November 18, 2018
Report: Police to announce findings in case 4000 regardless of elections

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF