'Bomber, 36, had been in country 4-6 days'

By
July 19, 2012 13:36

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told a press conference in Burgas Thursday that the suicide bomber responsible for the attack on Israeli tourists looked like a regular tourist. Tsvetanov said that the bomber had been in Bulgaria for between 4-6 days and that he was about 36 years old.

Bulgarian authorities are working to identify the bomber. He was carrying a Michgan State drivers license that after checking with the FBI and Interpol appears to have been forged.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 21, 2018
Russia calls new U.S. sanctions groundless, pledges response

By REUTERS